Monday, July 23, 2012

Question 4 Week Posted July 20th

This weeks question was very hard for me. Version 1: If you had not become a teacher, what other field or line of work would you have pursued? Version 2: If you had to quit teaching tomorrow, what would you do instead? the first thing I would be is miserable. In the past I have worked for a construction company, daycare, theme park, answering service? all before I started teaching kindergarten. when my children were little I stayed home but volunteered at the school. I graded papers , worked in the library, helped with reading groups and math. As my children moved up I moved up a grade. The teachers all teased me and said I should be on the payroll. School is the most comfortable place for me. so possibly a full time volunteer. Lol.or..... When I first started out i wanted to be a park ranger. What was I thinking i love being outdoors but I am afraid of bugs and storms. So i guess if I could not be a teacher I would love to spend my time on the internet searching for ideas for teachers to use in their own classrooms. I could never be as good as cyberman but I could try. I love finding new ideas and sharing them with others and there is so much out there. I would be busy forever but I guess again no money to be made there. Oh well,hopefully I will not have to think about that for a long, long, time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Being a cybraryman1 would be awesome! :D No idea how he does it!
    Park Ranger would be fun too!

    So fun to think of different ways life could take us! #teachingisdefinitelybest
    Cheers to you Patty!

    ReplyDelete